not on anyone else’s issues.

#1 von chenyan94 , 26.09.2018 08:09

Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt has donated $10 Le'Raven Clark Jersey ,000 to help the family of a Wisconsin firefighter killed in an explosion.

A natural gas leak in downtown Sun Prairie led to an explosion Tuesday evening that claimed the life of Sun Prairie Fire Department Capt. Cory Barr. He leaves behind a wife and 3-year-old twin daughters.

Kate Cichy, a spokeswoman for GoFundMe, said in a news release Wednesday evening that Watt has donated $10 Quinton Dunbar Jersey ,000 to the GoFundMe for Barr's family. She added that the Sun Prairie community has already raised nearly $70,000 for the family.

Watt was born in Waukesha, Wisconsin Deion Sanders Jersey , and played college football at Wisconsin. He has been selected to four NFL Pro Bowls.

Giants safety Landon Collins said that offensive tackle Ereck Flowers has stayed away from the team’s offseason program because of hurt feelings. Giants coach Pat Shurmur thinks Collins should have kept that to himself.

Shurmur said today that Collins shouldn’t be talking about Flowers, and that he wants his players focused on doing their own jobs, not on anyone else’s issues.

“That’s not for Landon to talk about Harrison Phillips Jersey ,” Shurmur said. “I don’t think our players should be talking about another players’ situation.”

Shurmur said that although Flowers hasn’t been with the team, he has been in contact with the team.

“We’ve been in contact with Ereck. I heard he’s in good shape,” Shurmur said. “I can’t wait for him to be here. Like I said Joel Iyiegbuniwe Jersey , there were some things he did last year that were really good. I look forward to him being here at some point and working with him.”

So Shurmur sounds less concerned about the absence of Flowers than about other players talking about the absence of Flowers.

Adidas Connor McDavid Jersey

chenyan94  
chenyan94

left tackle of the future.
The first came in the end

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen