ROME - Arturo Vidal scored twice as Juventus comfortably beat Cesena 3-0 on Wednesday to become the first team in Serie A histor

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 04.12.2017 07:37

ROME - Arturo Vidal scored twice as Juventus comfortably beat Cesena 3-0 on Wednesday to become the first team in Serie A history to win its opening four matches without conceding a goal. Jamie Oleksiak Jersey .Vidal converted a controversial penalty in the 18th minute. He then found the net from beyond the area in the 64th and Stephan Lichtsteiner added Juves third in the 85th after a counterattack.A versatile midfielder, Vidal had right knee surgery in May and returned to play for Chile at the World Cup. But he has still taken time out to regain his fitness.Vidal came back after a long time out and even if he wasnt at his best he was decisive, Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri said.While not exactly routing opponents, with seven goals in four matches, Juventus defence has been superb even without injured centre back Andrea Barzagli.The three-time defending Italian champion is also yet to concede in Europe, having opened its Champions League campaign with a 2-0 win over Malmo.I inherited a squad with great organization and the results have shown that, said Allegri, who replaced Antonio Conte in July. Football matches are won with solid organization and great players a€” not tactics.Roma also remained unbeaten after Miralem Pjanic scored with a free kick in the 88th for a 2-1 win at Parma. The Giallorossi conceded a goal for the first time this season and dropped behind Juventus on goal difference.Paolo De Ceglie had equalized for Parma with a header in the 56th after Adem Ljajic gave Roma the lead in the 27th.All it took was a bit of genius from Pjanic, Roma coach Rudi Garcia said.Inter Milan, Sampdoria and Hellas Verona are each four points back.Inter beat Atalanta 2-0 at the San Siro with an impressive acrobatic goal in the 45th from Pablo Osvaldo and a free kick that went in off the post from Hernanes in the 87th.Osvaldo came on in the first half for Mauro Icardi, who limped off after a defender drove a knee into his right thigh.Goals from Daniele Gastaldello and Alessio Romagnoli gave Sampdoria a 2-1 home win over Chievo Verona.Verona also remained unbeaten after rallying at home from two goals down to draw 2-2 with Genoa.Alessandro Matri scored twice for Genoa but Verona struck back with goals from Panagiotis Tachtsidis and Artur Ionita.AC Milan, which drew 2-2 at promoted Empoli on Tuesday, is sixth, five points behind the leaders.Napoli was held to a 3-3 draw at home by Palermo and is already eight points back after finishing third last season.The pressure is mounting on Napoli manager Rafa Benitez, who has guided the southern club to just two wins in seven matches in all competitions this season.Napoli failed to qualify for the Champions League after losing a playoff to Athletic Bilbao and has only produced one win in Serie A, with its other victory coming against Sparta Prague in the Europa League.Elsewhere, Fiorentina was held 0-0 at home by Sassuolo and Torino scored its first goals of the season in a 2-1 win at Cagliari.At the Juventus stadium, Juventus rested Carlos Tevez and Paul Pogba but still dominated from start to finish.The Bianconeri took control when the referee ruled that Emmanuel Cascione voluntarily blocked a shot from Roberto Pereyra with his arm even though it appeared that the Cesena defender was trying to protect himself from getting hit in the face.Cesena protested vehemently but the referee pointed to the penalty spot and Vidal scored with a poor shot that goalkeeper Nicola Leali could only get a weak hand on.Fernando Llorente had a chance for Juve in the 34th after spinning around but shot just wide.Vidals second came from outside the area and Lichsteiner then chipped in over Leali.In Parma, Roma was without eight injured players, including key midfielder Daniele De Rossi and newly signed forward Juan Iturbe.But it was captain Francesco Totti, who turns 38 this week, who set up Ljajics goal by leaving the Serbian forward with only the goalkeeper to beat.Antonio Cassano threatened for Parma in the 54th and then De Sceglie rose above Romas defence to redirect in a corner.The match appeared headed for a draw until Pjanic showed off his free-kick expertise by curling a shot over Parmas wall that went in off the underside of the crossbar.Roma visits Juventus on Oct. 5.___Andrew Dampf can be followed at www.twitter.com/asdampf Devin Shore Jersey . Second-seeded Sloane Stephens of the United States made lighter work of her day as she beat 2009 champion and Swiss wild card Timea Bacsinszky 6-3, 6-3. Two seeds fell: No. 4 Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium lost to Katarzyna Piter of Poland 6-4, 6-2, and No. Jon Casey Jersey . Pominville scored in all three of Minnesotas games last week to help the Wild (8-4-3, 19 points) earn four out of a possible six points. His best performance was in a 4-3 win over Montreal on Friday, where he posted a season-high three points (two goals, one assist), including the game-winning goal. http://www.thedallasstarshockey.com/jason-spezza-hockey-jersey/ . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. PINEHURST, N.C. -- Now that hes got that pesky major out of the way, Justin Rose is learning to savour the quest for his next big title. Hes not nearly as optimistic about Englands chances in the World Cup. Rose is the reigning champion heading into the U.S. Open at Pinehurst, a player who is certainly more at ease with his place in golf now that hes got one of those prestigious titles on his resume. "In the last few months, I sort of realized what I have achieved and its time to embrace it, enjoy it, and let that be the strength for me to go on and win more," Rose said Tuesday. Of course, theres another big sporting event beginning this week, one that will certainly have the attention of Rose and his fellow English players. Their soccer-mad nation has a huge opening match in the World Cup against Italy on Saturday, the soccer game scheduled to begin in Brazil about the time the third round of the Open is wrapping up in North Carolina. Reflecting the mood of his homeland, Rose is not very hopeful. Englands only World Cup title came in 1966 and expectations are low for this team, a youthful squad playing in one of the most difficult groups. "I would say theres probably more chance of one of us winning the major than England winning the World Cup," said Rose, among 11 English players in the Pinehurst field. "Sad to say." Roses primary focus will be on his bid to become the first repeat U.S. Open champion in a quarter-century. Last years triumph at Merion had been in the making for nearly that long, ever since Rose finished fourth as an 18-year-old amateur at the 1998 British Open. He spent the next 15 years trying to finish the job, chasing a major title that seemed increasingly elusive as the close calls began to pile up, the weight of expectations becoming almost too much to bear. Then, just when it seemed he might have a lifetime membership in the "Best Players Never To Win A Major" club, Rose won a duel with Phil Mickelson at the venerable club outside Philadelphia, clinching the title with a 4-iron intoo the demanding 18th hole that gave him the par he needed to hold off Lefty. Antoine Roussel Jersey. "I havent been one of those guys who said, OK, well, Im going to win X amount of majors in my career," Rose said. "I really want to treat this major that Ive won now as a gift and let it give me the ability to sort of free-wheel for the rest of my career -- play free, play loose, just go after it. Ive really got no pressure on me from that perspective anymore." Not surprisingly, the U.S. Golf Association paired Rose and Mickelson in the first two rounds. Both hope theyll still be playing together in the final group on Sunday. "I enjoy playing golf with Phil," Rose said. "I enjoy the spirit in which he plays the games, how free he is out there. Hes got a great temperament for the game. Nothing seems to faze him. Thats something a lot of players can look up to him for." Curtis Strange, the last player to win consecutive Opens in 1988 and 89, is pulling for Rose to join the exclusive club. "If Justin would happen to do it this year, that would be the first phone call," Strange said. "That would be fantastic." Rose missed the cut in his last tournament, the Memorial, though he thinks that might turn out to be a good break because it gave him more time to get familiar with Pinehurst. Before that stumble, he had ripped off three straight top-10 finishes on the PGA Tour, including a tie for fourth against a loaded field at The Players Championship. His biggest challenge this week might be keeping his mind on golf. During the 2010 World Cup, Rose held a three-shot lead going to the final round of the Travelers Championship. That morning, he watched Englands title hopes fade away with a 4-1 loss to Germany. Then he went out and shot a 75, finishing three shots behind winner Bubba Watson. "I never really calmed down," Rose recalled. "So maybe Ill be a little bit more careful about my emotions watching the football." After all, hes probably Englands best hope for a championship. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Exactly where within the International is Andrew Hammond?
Massachusetts and Joel E

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen