Browns receiver Josh Gordon.

#1 von chenyan94 , 08.10.2018 08:02

Defensive tackle Maurice Hurst doesn't sound too concerned about the heart issue he's been dealing with.

Hurst took part in Michigan's pro day Friday after being held out of drills at the combine a few weeks ago. He was cleared for pro day Joe Thornton Jersey , and he indicated he also had to deal with this issue back when he was a freshman. He said he was tested and cleared then as well.

He did not go into details about his exact diagnosis, but he said he was a bit surprised he was held out at the combine.

"I think it was just the fact that I had not had any testing done recently Womens Terrell Suggs Jersey ," Hurst said. "A lot of times the combine will play it safe."

Hurst underwent more testing since then. He said he was confident he'd be able to play again.

Hurst had 5 1/2 sacks last season for the Wolverines and was a first-team All-American. He is considered a top prospect at defensive tackle for this year's draft. His father played for the New England Patriots as a cornerback for seven seasons.

Michigan said Hurst ran a 40-yard dash in 4.91 seconds , and Hurst says he doesn't expect teams to think differently about him after his health issues these last few weeks.

"I think they're viewing me exactly the same as before http://www.greenbaypackersteamonline.com/josh-jackson-jersey ," he said. "If you're cleared, you're cleared."

Cowboys defensive lineman David Irving is in the same situation as Browns receiver Josh Gordon.

The Cowboys have Irving on the did not report list as he continues to work on his personal problems that have kept him out of training camp. He is working out at a gym in Los Angeles Craig Smith Jersey , according to Brandon George of the Dallas Morning News.

Irving re-signed with Dallas in the offseason as a restricted free agent for $2.91 million. He is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent in the offseason.

Owner Jerry Jones has said the Cowboys do not expect to see Irving during training camp.

The league suspended Irving for the first four games of the season because he violated the NFL’s substance abuse policy. A year ago, he missed the first four games for violating the league’s performance-enhancing drug policy.

Authentic Minnesota Vikings Jerseys

chenyan94  
chenyan94

Jaguars game as a spectat
at the end of the first.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen