Britains women kept their chances of reaching the Olympic curling semifinals alive by beating Russia 9-6 on Monday, eliminating

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 09.11.2017 03:20

Britains women kept their chances of reaching the Olympic curling semifinals alive by beating Russia 9-6 on Monday, eliminating the host nation from the tournament. Omri Casspi Jersey . Eve Muirheads world champion team has a 5-3 win-loss record and can join Canada and Sweden in the playoffs with a win over Denmark in their last round-robin game later Monday. Muirheads team failed to reach the Olympic semifinals in 2010, despite being one of the favourites. Japan defeated China 8-5, leaving both teams tied with Switzerland at 4-4. China plays Switzerland in the standout game on Monday evening, with the loser eliminated and the winner securing at least a tie-breaker game. Japan plays Sweden. The United States (1-8) finished in last place for the second consecutive Olympic Games after losing 11-2 to South Korea in seven ends. "This team is a better team than our performances this week," said U.S. curler Ann Swisshelm, who had tears in her eyes as she left the ice. "Thats pretty heart-breaking." Russia is out of contention for the semifinals, a disappointment for the tournament as a whole as the atmosphere and noise in the crowd has lifted this week every time the host nations team played. Russia is also out of the mens competition. After conceding four points in the eighth end, the Russian women scored three points in the 9th to bring the score back to 7-6 but Britain had the hammer in the last end. Muirhead kept her nerve to make a simple takeout with her final shot for two game-clinching points. "Sitting in the hack during my last shot, I actually couldnt hear myself think," Muirhead said. "I was just hoping there wasnt a really important line call where the sweepers would have to hear me scream, because theres absolutely no way they would have heard me." Canada (8-0) is guaranteed to be seeded No. 1 in the semifinals and could become the first team in womens Olympic curling to go through the round-robin stage undefeated if it beats South Korea in the evening session. Damian Jones Jersey . THE THUNDER & PACERS BENCHES: In a nutshell, not impressive at all. Nick Young Jersey . Hes coming back to fulfil them. One of Europes top coaches, Blatt was hired Friday by the Cavaliers, who ended a sweeping, 39-day search with an out-of-the-box selection they hope changes their fortunes. http://www.nbawarriorsauthority.com/stephen-curry-warriors-jersey-c-5/ . The CFL unveiled its 2014 schedule Wednesday and the Redblacks will play their first-ever regular-season game in Winnipeg against the Blue Bombers on July 3.VAL MALENCO, Italy - Canadian Catrine Lavallee captured the gold medal in the womens aerials event Tuesday at the world junior freestyle championship. The Montreal skier finished first with 74.48 points as Russian Alexandra Orlova took second with 68.15. Liubov Nikitina, also of Russia, was third with 63.96. Former world champion Nicolas Fontaine, now the director of development for aerials with Freestyle Ski Canada, said Lavallee was full value for the victory. "Catrine just started performing double somersaults on snow three weeks ago and ((Monday) increased the difficulty by doing a double somersault in the layout position for the first time on snow," he said. Latrell Sprewell Jersey. "She did it again (Tuesday) in the super final despite also having to deal with the wind. "She did the perfect jump at the right moment." Fontaine said given this was an Olympic year, the decision to send athletes to the world junior event was only made about three weeks ago amid low expectations. "Its always nice to see internationally where you stand," Fontaine said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

EDMONTON - Cole Benson had a pair of goals and Tristan Jarry made 26 saves as the Edmonton Oil Kings beat the visiting Brandon W
DALLAS -- Calgarys Mike Cammalleri had a different ending in mind on another emotional night for the Dallas Stars. [url=http://w

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen