BEIJING Men's Nike Air Max 97 2017 Retro Black UK , Feb. 2 (Xinhua) -- Russian, Indian and Chinese foreign ministers issued a joint communique Monday after wrapping up their 13th meeting in Beijing.
The following is the full text of the document:
Joint Communique of the 13th Meeting of the Foreign Ministers of the Russian Federation, the Republic of India and the People's Republic of China
1. The Foreign Ministers of the Russian Federation, the Republic of India and the People's Republic of China held their 13th Meeting in Beijing, China Men's Nike Air Max 97 2017 Retro Sliver UK , on 2 February 2015.
2. The Ministers agreed that Russia, India and China (RIC), as countries with important influence at international and regional levels and emerging market economies, need to further strengthen coordination on global issues and practical cooperation, in the spirit of openness Men's Nike Air Max 360 KPU TPU Black UK , solidarity, mutual understanding and trust. They emphasized that cooperation between their countries is conducive to maintaining international and regional peace and stability and promoting global economic growth and prosperity.
3. The Ministers reviewed progress in their practical cooperation since the New Delhi meeting on 10 November 2013. They agreed that Russia, India and China should enhance their cooperation in think-tanks, business, agriculture Men's Nike Air Max 2018 Elite Black Red UK , disaster mitigation and relief, medical services and public health. The Ministers explored potential for cooperation in oil and natural gas production and transportation, as well as in other fields of energy, high tech, environmental protection and connectivity. They agreed to promote parliamentary Men's Nike Air Max 2018.5 All Black UK , media, cultural and youth exchanges including visits of young diplomats. They expressed satisfaction with the outcome of the 13th Trilateral Academic Conference held in Moscow in July 2014, and welcomed the 14th Trilateral Academic Conference to be held in China in May 2015.
4. The Ministers noted the significant and rapid changes underway in the world and underlined that the international community should remain committed to democratization of international relations and multi-polarity. They stressed the importance of pursuing a new type of international relations featuring win-win cooperation. Russia, India and China are determined to build a more just, fair and stable international political and economic order in accordance with the purposes and principles of the UN Charter Men's Nike Air Max 2018.5 Olive Green UK , the Five Principles of Peaceful Co-Existence and other basic norms of international law. The Ministers stressed the need to respect diversity of civilizations and the independent choice of development path and social system by the people of all countries, support peaceful settlement of disputes through political and diplomatic means. They expressed their support to the idea of adopting a UN General Assembly resolution on the inadmissibility of intervention and interference in the internal affairs of states. They opposed forced regime change in any country from the outside, or imposition of unilateral sanctions based on domestic laws.
5. The Ministers recognized that the year 2015 marks the 70th anniversary of the founding of the United Nations and the victory in the Second World War, and paid tribute to all those who fought against Fascism and for freedom. Russia, India and China affirmed the need to solemnly commemorate those historic moments of great significance in human history and their commitment to safeguarding a fair and equitable international order based on the purposes and principles of the UN Charter Women's Nike Air Max 95 Essential Red White UK , preventing war and conflict and promoting the progress and development of mankind. The Ministers welcomed the inclusion of the item of "Seventieth anniversary of the end of the Second World War" in the agenda of the 69th session of the UN General Assembly, and supported the United Nations and member states to initiate and organize commemorative events.
6. The Ministers reiterated their strong commitment to the United Nations as a universal multilateral organization entrusted with the mandate of helping the world community maintain international peace and security, advance common development and promote and protect human rights. The United Nations enjoys universal membership and is at the very center of global governance and multilateralism. The Ministers recalled the 2005 World Summit Outcome Document. They reaffirmed the need for a comprehensive reform of the United Nations, including its Security Council, with a view to making it more representative and efficient Women's Nike Air Max 95 Grey Purple UK , so that it could better respond to global challenges. Foreign Ministers of China and Russia reiterated the importance they attached to the status of India in international affairs and supported its aspiration to play a greater role in the United Nations.
7. The Ministers reiterated their commitment to strengthening coordination and cooperation in a joint effort to maintain lasting peace and stability in the Asia-Pacific region, welcomed the 4th Summit of the Conference on Interaction and Confidence Building Measures in Asia (CICA) and the Shanghai Declaration adopted at the Summit. The Ministers pledged to work together to seek common, comprehensive, cooperative and sustainable security. They called for the development of an open, inclusive Women's Nike Air Max 95 White Pink UK , indivisible and transparent security and cooperation architecture in the region on the basis of universally recognized principles of international law. In this regard, they welcomed the continued discussion on regional security architecture in the Asia-Pacific region under the framework of the East Asia Summit.
8. The Ministers further underlined the necessity to strengthen coordination and cooperation in various regional forums and organizations such as the ASEAN Regional Forum (ARF), ASEAN Defense Ministers Meeting Plus (ADMM-Plus), Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) and Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD), so as to contribute to maintaining regional peace and stability and to promote regional development and prosperity. In thi