There were several obvious storylines after Vancouver defeated Houston Saturday to keep the Whitecaps unbeaten early in the 2014

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 09.11.2017 03:20

There were several obvious storylines after Vancouver defeated Houston Saturday to keep the Whitecaps unbeaten early in the 2014 MLS season. Michal Rozsival Jersey . There was the audacious 50-yard swerving, fizzing turf-trimming ball played from Pedro Morales to Gershon Koffie in the first half. There was another solid Darren Mattocks performance where, despite not finding the scoresheet, the young Jamaican played a huge role in both Whitecap goals. And there was goalkeeper David Ousted, who faced 26 Dynamo crosses, but staved off a big, physical Houston team with strong hands and a commanding presence. But none of those moments generated the kind of reaction that Kenny Miller garnered after the game was over. It was a moment that went viral, appeared on local newscasts, and revealed an aspect of sporting culture not often witnessed in North American arenas. The "Humba" begin in the German carnival town of Mainz, and gained momentum when Lucas Podolski grabbed the bullhorn and led his nations supporters in song after Germany dispatched Portugal during the quarter-final round of the 08 European Championship. Its rare in sport to see supporters and players share the kind of moment that occurred Saturday afternoon. Its even more intriguing when a German tradition, led by a former Scottish international, takes place in a Canadian stadium. Seeing a shirtless Kenny Miller, the game-winning penalty hero, asking his adoring throng to "give him an H" was as symbolic as it was enamoring. He was in fact naked among the paying public. Stripped down of his past achievements, his fame, his designated player status. At that moment, Kenny Miller was among them, celebrating a hard earned victory. It was a scene more reminiscent of a concert, with the lead singer joining the crowd, before being surfed back to the stage. Apart from the "Lambeau Leap", what other sporting circumstance brings the fans, and the stars so close together? Creating a bond, and appreciating the sporting customer is a rare occurrence in North America where the economic divide between pro athlete and paying public seems to be getting wider with every collective bargaining agreement. The big corporate nature of sport doesnt often inspire brand to mix with consumer so spontaneously. If the Humba tradition catches on in Vancouver, lets hope the spirit of humility and genuine fan appreciation that Kenny Miller showed on Saturday is merely the beginning of something much bigger. Stan Mikita Jersey . on the 15-day disabled Monday list because of a strained right hamstring. Martin Havlat Jersey . Authorities in Medina, Minn., released the details one day after Cunningham was jailed for another alleged incident with the woman he had been living with for the previous eight months. Cunningham had already been charged with felony domestic assault for allegedly choking the woman last week. http://www.officialblackhawksauthority.com/brandon-saad-blackhawks-jersey-c-46/ .Y. - Phil Varone was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Rochester Americans edged the Toronto Marlies 3-2 on Sunday in American Hockey League action.Quinn Smith will not be appealing his failed drug test. The Calgary Stampeders draft pick, taken seventh-overall, tested positive for a banned substance prior to the draft and released a statement through the team that he will not appeal the result. "I have been informed by the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport (CCES) that the B sample result from an out-of-competition doping control test on Mar. 21 in Toronto has confirmed the presence of Stanozolol metabolite,” Smith said. "I accept the consequences of the findings and will not be appealing. I would like to reiterate that I accept full responsibility for the result of the test. I assure everyone that it was not my intention to use a banned substance. I did not properly research the contents of supplements I obtained online and I will accept the consequences of not being as diligent and thorough as I should have been. The faullt is mine alone. Erik Gustafsson Jersey. "I apologize to the Canadian Football League, Canadian Interuniversity Sport, Concordia University and the Calgary Stampeders for the negative attention that has been resulted from this episode and can assure everyone that this will not happen again. I thank my family and friends for their continued support." Stampeders head coach John Hufnagel also released a statement. "After speaking to the young man, I believe his explanation of what took place,” Hufnagel said. “I am confident that he has learned from his error and that he will be much more careful in the future. I applaud Quinn for accepting responsibility for his mistake and I do not expect a reoccurrence of this situation." Smith will enter the league with a first violation, which subjects him to mandatory testing under the provisions of the CFLs drug policy. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

The red, white and blue blazers will definitely stand out from the typical attire you see at the White House, but thats what the
Montreal, QC (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.heatteamofficial.com/dion-waiters-heat-jersey/]Dion Waiters Jersey[/url] .com) - Th

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen