Upshall shot and did not return.

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 30.01.2018 09:46

Drew Willy may have been named the CFL Offensive Player of the Week following his clubs 45-21 victory over the Toronto Argonauts, but the quarterback got strong support from both his offensive line and another eye-opening surprise in the Winnipeg Blue Bombers offence. Ryan Ramczyk Jersey . Nic Grigsby was superb in his CFL debut in Week 1, and the 25-year-old feels hes just getting started. "As the game went on my game started to come back," said Grigsby, who ran for 122 yards on 21 carries and added a pair of catches for 17. "It got a little slower. I still got a lot of stuff to get better on — just some little things and detail that coaches got on me about to be a better player and have a better game." The Bombers O-line opened up some wide lanes in the run game against the Argos. Winnipegs young tailback has history with one lineman in particular, who pulled from the right tackle spot to be the lead blocker on a couple big Grigsby gains up the middle. "Me and (Dan) Knapp, we went a long way (back)," said the University of Arizona product of his new favourite blocker. "We played against each other in college. He went to Arizona State, my rival, so when we got here in camp we bumped heads a little bit — not bumped heads — but just, you know, the rivalry-type stuff. But now were on the same team. Were in the same boat, and hes pulling for me and everything. I love them guys up front." The head coach isnt taken aback by Grigsbys impressive debut in the slightest. "Nope, didnt surprise me. Hes been steadily getting better all the way through camp," said Mike OShea. "My concern maybe early on was, he might not have taken advantage of every hole that was there, and now hes through it. It was just a matter of him getting comfortable with his vision, with his reads, and the CFL field — the size of it, I think. But hes done well." OShea is enamoured by Grigsbys ability to adapt and pick things up quickly. That goes double when youre protecting a lead late in the game. "One of the things thats impressive is, when were running that last three minutes and we have the ball and youre asking a guy to stay in bounds and slide, you know? For years and years and years American tailbacks come up here, they get in their first game and run out of bounds when we want that clock to run. You tell them and they still do it. But right away, I tell (Grigsby) once, he was sliding in bounds all the time making sure that clock kept running. Obviously hes an intelligent football player and took that instruction, basically in a three-second conversation, and applied it." With running back Will Ford still working to get back into game shape after a hamstring pull, and Paris Cotton out for a few weeks with a knee injury (hes been wearing a heavy brace in light on-field workouts during practice), Grigsbys fight to stay healthy enough to play has also impressed the coaching staff. "Its as good as its going to get right now," scoffed Grigsby playfully. "Everybody is banged-up and bruised. Nobodys at 100 per cent, I dont care who you are, (even) if youre a quarterback. Its day-to-day of getting better. Get your body in the cold tub, getting the therapy, and come ready to play. "You know youve got to be durable in this league. Its all about growing and depending on yourself to actually do the extra little things thats going to keep you on the field." This week sees another challenge, in that the Blue Bombers will try to prepare for their Week 2 opponent — the expansion Ottawa Redblacks — having minimal game film to study. Ottawa had a bye in Week 1. "Were going out there blind to the eye other than what the base preseason games are. And a lot of teams keep preseason really base," said Grigsby of the "vanilla" offence the Redblacks have shown. "Our coaching staff did a great job putting (video) cut-ups of the (Redblacks) coaches that they have now and what they did in the past, so were going to use that to our ability. Come game time there is that adjust-on-the-fly and be ready to go." NOTES: Eleven-year CFL veteran Korey Banks asked the team for his release this week after not securing a job in the teams starting lineup. The club has placed him on the suspended list indefinitely and flown him home to Atlanta... Mike OShea says he doesnt want to tinker too much with a lineup that looked pretty solid in Week 1. National cornerback Donovan Alexander may be ready to return following a calf injury, but Matt Bucknor will continue to start at field corner... Tailback Will Ford (hamstring) may be ready to go as well after missing both preseason games, but Nic Grigsby will start with the ball... Defensive backs Alex Suber (hamstring) and Marty Markett (high-ankle sprain) both still need time to recover and are again out this week... Slotback Cory Watson suffered a hamstring injury in the first half Thursday night and didnt return to the game. The 30-year-old will miss a week, at least, and it appears fellow national receiver Julian Feoli-Gudino, who hauled in a touchdown pass in Watsons second half absence, will start in his place... Defensive tackle Zach Anderson has missed some significant practice time this week with a heel contusion. OShea says he should be ready for the game... Another defensive tackle, Bryant Turner, has been excused from practice this week for the birth of his daughter. The 2013 Eastern All-Star is expected to play against Ottawa. If either Turner or Anderson are unable to go Thursday night, Kashawn Fraser is an option to come off the practice roster and dress. Drew Brees Jersey .6 seconds left to give the Toronto Raptors a 92-89 victory over the Boston Celtics in an exhibition game Wednesday night. Hau oli Kikaha Jersey . Then again, he really was at his home away from home. "It was nice to sleep in my own bed last night," Shields said after pitching Kansas City past the San Diego Padres 8-0 Wednesday. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-Larry-Warford-Saints-Jersey/ .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final.TORONTO – Sour tones emanated as deeply from the Maple Leafs dressing room as they have all year after yet another flattening loss, one that dug the pit of current despair ever deeper. Toronto was trounced at home on Tuesday night by a young and plucky Florida Panthers squad. It was the 11th loss in the past 15 games, a stretch that includes exactly one regulation win. "We simply got embarrassed," said Mason Raymond, outwardly peeved with the performance in a 3-1 loss at the ACC. "Its pretty simple. I dont think guys can be happy with that at all. We got embarrassed at home." Utterly flat for the opening 40 minutes, the Leafs, playing their fifth game in seven nights, were outworked and overmatched in nearly all regards by an enthusiastic Panthers bunch. Florida scored the opener before four minutes had elapsed on the clock – a Nazem Kadri offensive zone giveaway springing a Tomas Fleischmann breakaway – adding a pair in the middle frame. Though they were surely fatigued, the Leafs lacked little of the gusto or gumption required to turn the corner of a lingering skid. Lost defensive zone battles often appeared a matter of will. Tuesday suitably marked the 12th time in 13 games that they allowed three goals or more, a product of ongoing inadequate team defence (more in Five Points). "They won more puck battles than we did," said Randy Carlyle of the Panthers. "All the 50-50 pucks that were available to us, I would say that they won the majority of them, specifically in the first two periods." Offensively, they were too often a one-and-done attack for the coachs liking, opting for the extra pass or play in the name of simplicity. There was little of the sustained offensive zone time that manifested itself in a stunning weekend win against the defending Stanley Cup champs. "We were guilty of trying to be too cute," said Carlyle. "Too many curls and drags versus putting our head down and driving the puck towards the net and maybe scoring an ugly goal. I classified our game as we tried to play shinny against an NHL hockey club tonight." The Leafs have endured their fair share of misery since the outset of November. Nothing summed up the despair quite like losing twice in a matter of weeks to the lowly Sabres and Blue Jackets. But for maybe the first time on Tuesday, there was a real sense among those players assembled that the struggles had reached a low point. "I dont think were going to make excuses," said Dion Phaneuf, admittedly off-kilter in his performance against Florida. "We know that weve got to play better and were the guys that are going to get us out of this. Its about what were going to do in this room to find a way to get out of this funk that were in." The Panthers may have won five of six entering the evening, but they sat as the second-worst team in the Eastern Conference. And yet they managed to "embarrass" the Leafs on home ice. "We either have half a team or a full team that dont show up at parts and then things go wrong," said James Reimer, who yielded three goals on 23 shots. "We need to find a way to come and bring it every night or for 60 minutes a night and then do that consecutively." "The coaching staff is frustrated. The players are frustrated. Im sure management is frustrated. Im sure our fans are frustrated," said Carlyle. "Is it a crisis? Its a crisis that we havent won enough games. Thats the way I would deem it." Five Points 1. An Excuse or Reality? The Leafs were playing their fifth game in seven nights and certainly appeared low on gas early (though they managed to muster something late). The mere mention of the schedule, however, caused most to recoil. "Theres never an excuse," said Reimer. "Theres never an excuse. Injuries, tired – its all BS. Those are excuses and theyre useless. What it comes down to is your will, your heart, your character." Additionally, Reimer said, injuries would not be blamed for the ongoing struggle. "We should be able to win with half of our guys out," he said. "You just find ways. You trust each other. You believe in each other and you play with that confidence. Thats the case here. I have full and absolute faith in my teammates, the coaches and everyone. Weve done it before, weve done it last year and weve done it this year. Its just a matter of putting it together and I have no doubts we can do it." 2. No Defence No longer saved nightly by the heroic efforts of their two goaltenders – as they were in October – the Leafs havve been a wreck defensively since the outset of November. Delvin Breaux Jersey. . During a stretch of 22 games, beginning on Nov. 2, theyve allowed 71 goals or an average of 3.23 per game. Theyve allowed three or more in 16 of those 22 games, losing 14 times. Among those who struggled in that regard against the Panthers was Phaneuf. There was the inability to track down Fleischmann on the opening goal and the giveaway to Brad Boyes on the third Florida marker. "Ive got better," he said. "I made some mistakes tonight that are unacceptable." 3. Gardiner Benched A strong message was sent to Jake Gardiner on Tuesday night. Gardiner was benched for the final eight-plus minutes of the second and opening 10 minutes of the third. The 23-year-old gave the puck away to Sean Bergenheim in the defensive zone, an error that preceded the Panthers second goal. "Its pretty hard to defend," said Carlyle of the error. "Youve got to expect to have a higher level of execution than that in that situation. I thought that in the game he struggled with the puck." Carlyle felt that Gardiner was often careless with the puck, throwing it away in too many situations. "Right now those are compiling to us receiving the game too often," he said. "(But) I wouldnt say hes the only guy that made them." Gardiner was coming off a similarly difficult finish in a loss to Pittsburgh on Monday evening. He made two errors that preceded Sidney Crosbys eventual game-winner; there was the icing that pinned the Leafs in the defensive zone and the failed clearing attempt following a faceoff win by Jay McClement. Gardiner played just 16 minutes. 4. Starting Slowly There was the feeble first period effort in St. Louis, the wobbly opening in Pittsburgh and another stunted opening 20 (and 40) against Florida. Kadris offensive zone giveaway with less than four minutes gone sprung the Fleischmann breakaway and the games opening goal. It was the 17th time in 36 games that an opponent had scored first on the Leafs and the 12th loss in such situations (4-11-1). "Our starts need to be better," said Raymond, who scored the Leafs lone goal. "Thats a big part of it. I think stats show when you score the first goal odds are in your favour to win the game." The Leafs are 13-5-2 when scoring first this season. 5. Searching for Balance Raymond entered the night as the Leafs third-leading scorer and yet began Tuesdays game alongside Troy Bodie and Trevor Smith. He was replaced on the second unit by David Clarkson, who returned from a two-game suspension. It was an odd move, one likely aimed at sparking Clarkson while balancing out the offence. "Thats a tricky thing," said Carlyle. "We tried to spread a little more offence with moving Raymond down. It probably wasnt fair to him…but I thought that would be an opportunity for them to play against lesser players with some speed out there. But that didnt work for us." By the third frame, Raymond was reunited with Peter Holland and Joffrey Lupul, scoring the Leafs lone goal on a redirection. Already down Dave Bolland and Tyler Bozak at centre ice, the Leafs would lose Smith to a broken hand in the third frame of the loss. He blocked a Scotty Upshall shot and did not return. The organization has already tested its ranks at centre with the Smith recall and Holland trade, also trying its hand for a lengthy stretch with long-time NHLer Jerred Smithson. Its more adversity to a group that already has its fair share of it. Stats-Pack 16 – Number of times in the past 22 games that the Leafs have allowed three goals or more. 3.23 – Goals against per game since the start of November. 15:27 – Ice-time for David Clarkson in his return from a two-game suspension. 11 – Losses for the Leafs in the past 15 games. 1 – Regulation victory in those 15 games, a 7-3 bashing of the Blackhawks on Saturday. 16:03 – Ice-time for Jake Gardiner against Florida, his lowest since mid-November. 11 – Goals for Mason Raymond this season, surpassing the 10 he had in 46 games a year ago. Special Teams Capsule PP: 0-2Season: 23.7% (4th) PK: 2-2Season: 77.3% (27th) Quote of the Night "We simply got embarrassed. Its pretty simple. I dont think guys can be happy with that at all. We got embarrassed at home. I think we got beat out all over the ice in almost all situations. Its something we need to improve." -Mason Raymond, following the loss to Florida. Up Next The Leafs host the Coyotes at the ACC on Thursday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

RE: Upshall shot and did not return.

#2 von Lisa ( Gast ) , 18.09.2018 05:45

Ferragamo
Kate Spade Outlet
Nike Store
Pandora
Longchamp Outlet
Birkenstock
Pandora Jewelry
Jordan 8