DOVER, Del. [url=http://www.nfltexansproauthentic.com/Black-Friday-Zach-Cunningham-J ersey/]Zach Cunningham Jersey[/url] . -- His

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 03.04.2018 10:48

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Yoenis Cespedes gave Oakland an early lead with his bat. Paul Posluszny Jersey . He prevented what could have been a huge collapse with his arm. Cespedes hit a three-run homer in the first inning, then threw out Alex Rios at third base to end a big Texas comeback in the eighth as the Athletics survived a shaky night from the bullpen to extend their AL West lead with a 9-8 victory over the Rangers on Friday night. The Rangers trailed 9-2 when Elvis Andrus and Rios had two-run singles as part of six-run inning to close within one. Adrian Beltres third hit was a single to Cespedes in left field, and the Cuban star ended the threat by throwing out Rios trying to go from first to third, where the tag from Josh Donaldson arrived just about the same time as Rios foot. "It was a bang-bang play," Donaldson said. "Cespedes made a perfect throw and I was able to put a tag on it, and it ended up as an out." Rios said he was certain he would make it to third with the play happening in front of him. "And actually, I was correct," said Rios, who was ejected by Andy Fletcher for angrily arguing the call. "I believe I was safe on that call." The As handed the Rangers their fourth straight loss and moved 4 1/2 games ahead of Texas in the opener of the final series of the regular season between the past two AL West champions. Cespedes 23rd homer came off Derek Holland (9-9), who is winless in a career-high seven straight starts. Dan Straily (10-7) allowed two hits in 5 2-3 innings to win his fourth straight start and beat Texas for the second time in 11 days. The right-hander might have stayed around longer if he hadnt struggled with four walks and a hit batter. The bullpen was wild, too, and it almost cost the As the game. Brett Anderson walked Beltre and A.J. Pierzynski to start the eighth, and Ron Cook later gave Ian Kinsler a free pass with the bases loaded for Oaklands eighth walk. Andrus followed with a single to right field, and Rios singled to centre after a passed ball moved both runners into scoring position. The call against Rios set off several Rangers. First-base umpire Joe West tossed Texas pitcher Matt Garza for complaining from the dugout in the top of the ninth. "At that part of the game there were a lot of emotions," Rios said. "Were fired up and to have that rally killed like that, its disappointing." Sean Doolittle, who gave up Beltres hit in the eighth, allowed a double to Robinson Chirinos with two outs in the ninth but ended up striking out the side, getting Jurickson Profar looking for his second save in seven chances. "We usually lock those games down, but we didnt," Oakland manager Bob Melvin said. "We put ourselves in a position not to win, but we didnt lose." Donaldson homered and drove in three runs, and Brandon Moss hit his 27th for Oakland. Derek Norris had three hits. Hollands shortest outing of the season ended with no outs in the fourth after consecutive singles from Norris and Kurt Suzuki. The left-hander has been stuck on nine wins since Aug. 4 and is 0-3 with an 8.78 ERA in three starts in September. Holland gave up eight hits and six runs in three innings in his second loss to the As in 10 days. The Rangers dropped to 2-9 in September and fell a game behind Tampa Bay for the AL wild-card lead. Straily walked his first two batters with a 3-0 lead, and Kinsler and Andrus both scored to get Texas within 3-2. But the 24-year-old right-hander bounced back with five strong innings before losing his control again in the sixth. "Really what it came down to, we were in a fight and I wasnt bringing it," Straily said. "I was just missing. Instead of being super-aggressive, I was trying to hit spots." Beltre had both hits off Straily, driving in Kinsler with a single in the first before Pierzynski brought home Andrus on a sacrifice fly. Beltre had an infield hit in the sixth, and Straily didnt make it out of the inning after hitting Pierzynski with a pitch and walking Jim Adduci. NOTES: Every starter in the Oakland lineup had at least one hit and the As finished with 14 hits, just two nights after getting a season-high 22 in an 18-3 win over Minnesota. Dawuane Smoot Jersey . -- Lara Gut of Switzerland regained the overall World Cup lead with Sundays super-G win in Lake Louise, Alta. Cam Robinson Jersey . PAUL, Minn. http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com/Youth-Earl-Watford-Elite-Jersey/ . The Marlies surrendered two power-play goals and failed to score on six man-advantage opportunities en route to a 4-1 defeat in American Hockey League action on Saturday. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- John Fox is out of the hospital, and the rest of the Denver Broncos are feeling better as well. "Great news today," interim coach Jack Del Rio said Friday in announcing Foxs release from the hospital four days after undergoing heart surgery in Charlotte, N.C. "I know that hes excited to get out, is one step closer to getting back with us." Del Rio said Fox was resting at his off-season home in Charlotte, where hell continue his recovery and begin cardio rehab soon. Fox had his aortic value replaced at the Carolinas HealthCare Systems Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute in Charlotte on Monday, two days after becoming dizzy while playing golf during the Broncos bye. Fox had hoped to put off the procedure until the off-season, but his cardiologist, Dr. Geoff Rose, and heart surgeon, Dr. Mark Stiegel, determined he could no longer push back the surgery after he fell ill over the weekend. Fox said in a statement released by the team that his recovery is progressing well -- "Im feeling better and stronger each day" --and hell continue meeting with his doctors, "who will clear me to return to Denver when the time is right." He said itll be difficult not to be at the game Sunday when the Broncos (7-1) visit the Chargers (4-4). "Although Im eager to return to coaching, my No. 1 focus is my health. I believe in our players and have full confidence in Jack Del Rio and our staff," Fox said. "While its extremely difficult to be away from the team on Sunday in San Diego, Ill be cheering them on from home just like the many Broncos fans who have supported me throughout this process." Players say Foxs tribulations have galvanizeed them. Chad Henne Jersey. "Were just excited to hear that hes doing well. Hell be back soon and we just have to go out there and play through him, play for him," defensive captain Wesley Woodyard said. "He wants to be here with us. This is his hometown were going back to, so itll be a big victory if we pull this one off." Del Rio informed the team of Foxs release from the hospital Friday morning. "Once you get out of the hospital, that pretty much means that theyre saying youre good and the process went well," cornerback Chris Harris said. Tight end Jacob Tamme said the first step of getting discharged from the hospital is always a big leap. "We know hes still got a lot of recovery left to do but thats definitely a great thing," Tamme said. "I know when you get to go home, thats always a positive." Fox will still have input on his team while hes recovering over the next several weeks. Del Rio said he figures to talk with Fox on the phone "I would think on a daily basis from here on out." Del Rio, who was head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars from 2003-11 before rejoining Fox in Denver last year, is keeping his defensive co-ordinator duties during Foxs absence. So, hell rely heavily on his staff, especially linebackers coach Richard Smith, a former defensive co-ordinator for the Dolphins and Texans, on game day, when hell have to keep his eyes on the field the whole time. That doesnt mean he wont go over to his defensive players between series if he has something to say. "Well, I dont have a restrainer on me," Del Rio said. "I can walk over to the bench, either bench, at any time." Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

PHILADELPHIA - DeSean Jackson went from the trading block to the chopping block. [url=http://www.usasoccerauthority.com/lee-nguy
WINNIPEG -- A dispute over responsibility for covering the cost of repairs and changes at Winnipegs new football stadium has bee

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen