The fact that I do have a chip

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 22.11.2017 06:27

West Indies produced a disciplined bowling performance to open their tri-series with a 62-run victory over Sri Lanka in Harare. Koa Misi Jersey . Despite being bowled out for just 227, Shannon Gabriel and debutant Ashley Nurse took three wickets apiece as Sri Lanka crumbled to 165 all out in the 44th over. It could have been worse for Graham Fords side, having been 79-6, but a quick-fire 45 from Sachith Pathirana and 31 from Shehan Jayasuriya threatened to take the match close before Gabriel returned to clean up the tail.The Windies had also struggled with the bat earlier in the day, with openers Johnson Charles, Kraigg Brathwaite and Evin Lewis falling cheaply.Shai Hope made a patient 47, however, while Johnathan Carter hit 54 in partnership with another debutant Rovman Powell, whose 29-ball 44 helped Jason Holders men get past 200.Dhananjaya de Silva, who starred in Mondays win over Zimbabwe, fell for just three as the Sri Lanka batsmen struggled to deal with the pace of Holder (2-16) and the lower-order was left with too much to do as the West Indies claimed an impressive win.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Matt Moore Jersey . Their 9-19 record remains identical to the crosstown rivals in Brooklyn and trails both Toronto and Boston in the Atlantic Division. Raymond Felton, their declining point guard, is back on the sideline nursing his third injury of the season. Byron Maxwell Jersey . The England international raised his middle finger toward Manchester City supporters during Saturdays game at Etihad Stadium, which Arsenal lost 6-3. The incident was not seen by match officials at the time but the FA charged Wilshere retrospectively after a study of video footage. http://www.thedolphinsfansclub.com/Black-Raekwon-McMillan-Dolphins-Jersey.html?cat=928 .com Tours Nova Scotia Open. The 27-year-old Sloan, a former Texas-El Paso player from Calgary matched first-round leader Rodriguez at 10-under 132 on Ashburn Golf Clubs New Course. INDIANAPOLIS -- Robert Mathis never got to see Deacon Jones take down opposing quarterbacks in person. He learned to appreciate Jones creativity over time. The Colts Pro Bowl linebacker and newly crowned sacks champion was honoured Thursday as the inaugural winner of the NFLs Deacon Jones Award, which goes to the leagues sacks leader. Mathis will be recognized at the NFL award banquet Feb. 1. "Deacon Jones is the creator of the sack, so to be able to win the first award in his honour is an honour," Mathis told reporters in Indianapolis. "Im very proud that I was able to win it and I thank my teammates, mainly the d-line, who were very instrumental in helping me get to the quarterback." League officials named the award after Jones died June 3 at age 74. Jones was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1980. Mathis has been one of the leagues top sack artists since joining the Colts as a fifth-round draft pick in 2003. For nearly a decade, Mathis and Dwight Freeney were among the NFLs most feared pass-rushing tandems. But when Freeney left in free agency during the off-season, the critics contended Mathis would struggle witthout his longtime teammate and close friend. Jarvis Landry Jersey. Instead, Mathis used it as motivation. When asked Thursday why he has played so well over the years, Mathis responded: "The fact that I do have a chip on my shoulder every time I play. When people say you cant do something, you want to show them that you can." So the 32-year-old who is in his second season as a rush linebacker delivered the best season of his career. He broke Freneeys franchise record for sacks in a season (16) with 19 1/2 and became the Colts career sacks leader (111), surpassing Freeneys previous mark (107 1/2). Mathis finished the regular season with 65 tackles, matched his career high with eight forced fumbles -- two of which led to safeties -- and helped lead the Colts to their first AFC South title without Peyton Manning. Indy (11-5) will host Kansas City (11-5) on Saturday afternoon in a wild-card game. Mathis, who was the sacks leader most of the season, even came up with two sacks in the regular-season finale to move past St. Louis Robert Quinn and join Freeney as the only Colts players to win a sacks title. Freeney took that honour in 2004. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

appearance
a damage-limitation exercise

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen