Yuzhong Mountain is fortunate, a generation of

#1 von ylq , 16.08.2018 04:39

Yuzhong Mountain is fortunate, a generation of great people sleep. Today, my parents took me to visit the Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum. Because it is a fake period, the people in the tomb are in a state the green avenues on both sides, the Sun Yat-sen's Mausoleum Scenic Area is really a green ocean, with flowers and trees green and full of vitality. Breathing a fresh air is so refreshing and pleasant. As long as you come here,ng into the Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum, the first thing that catches the eye is a granite archway. The archway is engraved with the two "golden characters" of Sun Yat-sen's handwritten book, which shine under the blue sky. I think that the feelings of Mr. Sun Yat-sen's patriotism and love for the people are not like these two words, exudes the radiance the steps, it was another archway. Two huge copper furnaces stood firmly in front of the door, like two patrons, but they were attacked by Japanese artillery at that time. It is now inco forward, you can see a building at a glance, two lions in front of the door, but they are not lacking arms or tails! When I walked into the main entrance, I saw the statue of Sun Yat-sen carved in marble in the center of the church: he sat in a chair, holding a scroll, staring into the distance, showing the color of sorrow, and seemed to make me feel his spirit of doing everything for the revolution. . In the middle of the back wall of the ceremonial hall is the tomb door, and the tomb room is placed with the white marble statue of Sun Yat-sen. Sun Yat-sen is dressed in a tunic suit and lookceremonial hall, looking far and wide, the mountains outside the cemetery are ups and downs, and the heads of the cemetery are moving. Walking on the avenue, I seem to hear the sound of the alarm in Songtao: Although the revolution has been successful Newport 100S, my generation still needs to work hard.Time is like an arrow, and the sun and the moon are like a shuttle Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online. In a twinkling of an eye, it was the day of my birthday.n't wait to ask my father and mother today. They all said that it was Sunday. I didn't cnd walked for a while. Walking, I saw other children are also having a birthday, a family of three laughed together, sang a beautiful birthday song, blowing candles together. In my mind, my family of three blew candles, laughed together, and sang a birthday song together Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes. It was so beautiful, I really wanted that kind of life. Looking at their family, I was env. The first moment I stepped into the house, the birthday cake and the fragrant dishes and meat were on the table. My mother put on my birthday hat for me Cigarettes Online, and my father sang a birthday song for me. My father and mother��s love has been deeply felt. Nothing is happier than this. I was moved. I shed tears of emotion. I hugged my father and mother and said to them, "Thank you, I love you." "We are your parents, love you should be, today is your birthday. Laughter, can't cry." "Well!" We had a happy birthday, we ate cakes, made a wised through this birthday made me understand that each child's parents are selfless and they will always give you something Cigarette Tobacco For Sale. Parental love is noble and noble, so we must respect them and honor them. Believe in parents, since they love you, they will not forget your birthday, and will not forget to love you.

ylq  
ylq

Speaking of the person who cares the mos
Converse Jack Purcell Sneaker Pour Femme

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen